Welcome to Zion Health Training Center
Zion Health Consultants LLC
Zion Health Consultants LLC DBA Zion Health Training Center is a Department of Health and Mental Hygiene (DHMH) Office of Health Care Quality (OHCQ) approved vendor for the:
- 80 Hour Assisted living manager training (ALM).
- 20 Hour continued education training.
- Code of Maryland Regulations (COMAR) required 5 Annual re-certifications.
- Other staff training as required by the Code of Maryland Regulations (COMAR).
Zion health consultants LLC was registered with the state of Maryland in 2006 and in good standing. We received our approval from OHCQ in 2009 and have been serving you since then.
Maryland, we thank you for your patronage, 95% of our clientele base is by word of mouth. You trusted us and you referred your friends, family and coworkers. At Zion, we recognize the fact that adults learn differently and we have structured our learning environment and content to support the unique qualities of the adult learner.
We have now expanded our horizon to meet some of your training needs in the comfort of your home and at your pace (Click here to register your E-learning training). In addition to training, we also offer support in the following areas:
- • Flexible online and on-site classes that fit your life.
- • Policies and procedures
- • Emergency disaster preparedness
- • Business plans
- • Pre license, walk through of facilities and more.
Again we say Thank you
CPR & First Aids
Every Tuesday & Thursday 10am -2pm walk in for Classes.
Additional Classes Availabe on Upon Request.
MSDE Approved 6-Hour
6 hours Child care medication 4 hour Asthma & CPR/FA.
Additional Classes Available on Upon Request.